Wednesday 15 August 2018

Digital Fluency Intensive Week 4

What I learnt that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy? 
The use of blogging to share creates a wider, more global audience for students to share their learning and thinking. They can also track their blogging, by viewing the responses. Who responds, where they are... The blog also enables capability to share more than writing. They can add other features such as drawing, photographs, slides, movie clips etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne. I am loving the way you set out your blog, I am really interested to read your blog and discover your learning was today as I couldn't get there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Joanne. Your blog has put the missed learning from week 4 into a nutshell for me and I better understand what I need to complete.

    ReplyDelete